Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I made a surprise visit to see my family a couple weekends ago. It had been awhile since I had seen them and felt like I needed to be there and spend time with them. I was going to surprise everyone, but found out they were all going to be in Moab that weekend. So I just told my parents and surprised everyone else. Gloria walked in first and was shocked! I could have hugged her all day! Can you tell we are sisters by our unplanned matching outfits? I love her! It was so nice to be home!





The night I flew in my friend Scotty threw a bonfire for me, I hadn't seen these boys since before they left on their missions so it was a lot of fun to see them again and catch up on the past 3yrs!



Me & my best friend Gabrielle! I love her!



Matt & I



JD! My breakfast buddy!



My beautiful mom!



I can't wait to go back and visit everyone again! Love you all!

No comments: